Tuesday, May 14, 2013

LaGUARDIA STUDENT

To the upcoming students of LaGuardia Community College. I will be sharing my own experiences as student, and how responsibility and stress plays a big role in your academics. As of now this is my first year in LaGuardia I have to say it has been a really hard task to be a full time student and multitask as a part time employee. Let’s face it, we all want to have some money in our pocket but we have to take in consideration that we don’t want to past the rest of our lives working at a job you would be miserable and get pay minimum wage? Of course not we have to step ahead and think of our future and what we want to become. Going to school is very stressful waking up early for a morning class makes me feel lazy, having papers due for a class sometimes gives me a headache. We have to learn how to organize between school work and work. Sacrifices that cost you not to hang out with friends, give away working shifts in order to do my assignments. Trust me that the sacrifice that you do know will later pay off. My parents are my big motivation in life. My parents migrated to the United States about 20 years ago it hurts me to say that my dad has been working ever since a young boy and hasn’t stop working ever since. He’s inspires me to keep going and to believe in myself. If you like procrastinating it will strongly affect your academic grades. Get something to inspire you and to keep you going with your goals . It is important that as a student you set the right foot for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment